Food at the farm
Don't feel like cooking?
We are able to offer delicious, hot catered evening meals delivered straight to your glamping tent.
They are cooked by our friends Carolyn and Paul Bellinger who run a small farm in Ottery St Mary and produce fabulous food, often using their own home-produced meat and vegetables. We highly recommend them!
PLEASE BOOK at least 48 hours in advance
All of their food is homemade on their farm at Ottery St Mary using top quality ingredients, much of it home-grown vegetables and fruit and home-reared rare breed meat and delivered hot ready for you to eat.
Choose a main course and pudding for £15 per person. Each dish comes in a two or four person portions.
Classic lasagne, garlic bread and chopped vegetable salad (tomatoes, red peppers, cucumber, celery and red onion with vinaigrette dressing)
- Fisherman’s pie – smoked haddock, cod, mushrooms, peas and sweetcorn in a creamy white sauce topped with buttery mashed potato and cheese
- Traditional Cottage pie – local beef and vegetables in a rich ale gravy
- Roasted seasonal vegetables with garlic chicken breast or crumbled feta and toasted pine nuts with garlic bread
- Garden pie – seasonal vegetables in a creamy cheese sauce topped with sliced potatoes topped with grated cheese and baked until golden
Dessert (all served with fresh double cream)
Apple and strawberry crumble
Sticky toffee pudding
- Fresh fruit salad
Paul and Carolyn can also cater for special occasions, BBQs, picnics, large groups – please email your enquiry they will be happy to provide a suggested menu and idea of cost
Carolyne and Paul can also can provide a four person BBQ pack (£20) which can be delivered on your arrival day and be waiting for you here in your fridge. All made with pork from their own rare breed free range pig and apples from their orchard.
- * Eight cracked black pepper sausages,
- * Four pork and caramelised onion burgers
- * Four pork loin slices
- * A jar of homemade apple and cider chutney
Please book your food at least 24 hours in advance, ideally more. Contact Carolyn and Paul on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Carolyn and Paul’s wonderful food here: http://www.devonspottedpig.co.uk/